Aloe Vera Benefits for your Health and Body
02-06-2015 | Posted By: Vivek Singh | 2843 View(s)
Aloe Vera, an awesome, inexpensive and effective beauty product, which is available in various forms like juice, gel, cream, etc. It is packed with nutrients, minerals, amino acids, vitamins and enzymes. It is safe to use as an external application as well as for oral consumption. Here we explain the Aloe Vera Benefits on our skin and Body.
Extracting Aloe Vera Gel from Plant:
Get the most from the plant at your home.
* Select a fresh, wide and healthy leaf from your plant.
* Slowly separate it from the plant by cutting it.
* Leave it undisturbed for a while upside down (with the tip up and cut down), which allows it to drain off some liquid
* Wash the leaf thoroughly.
* Now, cut the tiny spikes on the sides of the leaf with a sharp knife.
* Peel the thick green layer slowly on the curved side of the leaf. Once the process is finished, you will end up with a leaf with green on one side.
* As we removed the green layer completely on one side, handling another side will be simple, just separate it from the leaf with a knife.
* You are left with a transparent substance, cut into small pieces and use it or use a food processor to make it into a gel.
Using Aloe Vera to enhance one’s Beauty
Regular application of it can result in glowing skin. Taking Aloe Vera orally can help in providing the skin with the essential nutrients to make it look and stay healthier.
Aloe Vera Benefits for Skin :
* Prefollowsg and treating Acne: Apply it on the acne-affected area directly, leave it and wash off after a while. Or prepare a face pack by adding few drops of honey to boiled and blended/grinded (made into a paste) Aloe Vera and apply it, leave it for 15 min and wash off. It not only reduces Acne but also reduces the inflammation i.e. irritation caused by it.
* Heals Sunburns: Its application to the sunburnt area helps in reducing the pain and inflammation, moisturising the skin and by acting as a shield it protects it from further damage.
* After shave lotion: Using it as an aftershave lotion helps in effective healing of the small cuts.
* Removes Tan: Add a few drops of lemon to Aloe Vera gel, apply on the tan affected area and wash it off after 15 min.
* Reduces Stretch Marks: Regular application on stretch marks can reduce them.
* Improves Firmness: It enhances the elasticity while keeping the skin hydrated. Its regular application can lower the chances of appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
* Moisturises: It is a non-greasy moisturiser. Once applied, the skin is supplied with oxygen which helps in strengthening the tissues. The enzymes and nutrients in it not only provide the skin with a great moisturising feel but also treats and maintains the pH balance.
* Reduces Pigmentation marks: Add rose water to Aloe Vera gel, apply it to face, let it for 20 min, massage for 2 min and wash off.
* Foot Care: Prepare a scrub with 2 spoons sugar, 2 spoons coarsely powdered rice powder and 1 spoon Aloe Vera gel. Use this gel on your feet after giving them a good soak for 15 min in warm water to remove the dead cells and to rejuvenate your feet. Follow this procedure once a week for a smooth, soft, healthy and good looking feet.
Use Aloe Vera, the miracle plant to enhance your beauty, keep the skin safe and healthy in an all-natural and safe way and keep yourself away from the harsh chemicals and treatments. Give your skin an Aloe treat to make it feel refreshed and loved. Let it glow by providing it with all the required nutrients.