Enjoy Gold Facial in the Comfort of your Home
08-04-2019 | Posted By: Shagun Parasher | 822 View(s)
A Gold Facial can be very expensive. But does that mean you shouldn’t get one? No! They are worth a try. If you don’t want to spend a heck of money on a facial, this article is for you. Read on to discover how you can give yourself a Gold Facial at Home.
When it comes to beauty, there are a lot of products available in the market. And so is the scenario with Facials. From Fruit facials to Snail facials to even Vampire facials (yes, that exists), you can find numerous types of facials, and some of them are just so bizarre we bet you’ll be scared before trying them out. Well, the one we love is a Gold Facial. Let’s dive directly into this article and learn how you can get a Gold Facial at the Comfort of your Home.
What is a Gold Facial ?
Gold Facial is a facial skin treatment that involves applying a 24 Carat Gold foil on the skin which in turn helps your skin to rejuvenate and reap a lot of other benefits from the same. But Gold Facials at salons can cost a lot. We recommend you to buy a Gold Facial Kit
What does a Gold Facial kit contain?
• Gold cleanser,
• Gold Facial scrub,
• Gold facial cream/Gold gel,
• A gold facial
• Moisturising lotion, which you may or may not get along with the kit.
A gold cream consists of gold foil, gold powder, honey, wheat germ oil, aloe vera gel, sandalwood and saffron.
Turmeric, 24 carat Gold Foil and Aloe Vera are used in gold masks as well.
Here are a few advantages and disadvantages of the product you must know before you use it.
Advantages of Gold Facial
It has a toxin removal property. It repairs any damage done to the skin due to oxidation.
• It lightens the complexion of the skin.
• It improves blood circulation.
• It rejuvenates the skin.
• It helps in lymphatic drainage.
• It improves skin elasticity.
• Can be done on any skin type- be it dry, oily or normal.
• It has anti-ageing properties.
• Gold Facial repairs any skin damage caused due to the sun and also, prevents suntan.
• It also helps in controlling excess melanin formation and skin pigmentation.
Disadvantages of Gold Facials
With advantages, there are certain disadvantages too, and you must know them before you get one.
• Gold facials are not suitable for skin prone to acne.
• The facial has a temporary brightening and glowing effects.
• To maintain the Glow and softness, you need to get gold facials once in a few couple of months.
• Just like other facials, you need to avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Now, let us discuss how to get a Gold Facial at home.
Gold Facial at Home
Let’s get into the main purpose of the article, how to get a gold facial yourself at the comfort of your home.
How to bring into use the facial kit?
• Cleanse- Clean your face nicely with a gold cleanser and rinse with lukewarm water. Remember to pat dry your face later and not rub it with the towel.
• It’s the time for Scrub- The next step involves scrubbing the skin with the gold facial scrub that comes in the kit. Also, keep in mind to not leave the neck area. Scrub in circular motions and let it stay on the skin for at least 30 seconds. Remove it with lukewarm water.
• Massage- Using the gold cream massage your face in an upward motion. If your kit doesn’t have a gold cream, you might have got the gel. You can use it too to massage your face. Let your skin absorb it to the fullest. Use a wet cloth to remove the cream/gel from your face.
• Apply the Gold Facial Mask- Slowly apply the mask using a brush or fingers on the face and neck and then leave it for some time. Remove it using cold water after it the mask dries off completely.
• Moisturise- After you have removed the face pack, the most crucial step is to moisturise. The moisturiser may or may not be available in the kit.
Things to Remember
• Make sure that you do not mix any other products with this gold facial pack as it works wonders for self.
• Use it correctly keeping in mind the hygiene so that you can store it for next 2-3 uses.
• It can pinch your pocket as it is a little expensive, so ensure that you do not waste any products.
• If you feel any kind of irritation on the skin after applying any of the products from the kit, remove it as soon as possible. If the case gets severe with redness and inflammation, consult your dermatologist.
This was about Gold Facials and getting one at home. We hope you like this post. If you do, let us know in the comments below. Stay Happy, Stay Beautiful.