How can you use Aloe Vera for Hair Growth ?
25-07-2017 | Posted By: Shagun Parasher | 4824 View(s)
Aloe Vera is the magical ingredient used in a lot of beauty products. But what is it that makes it amazing? The Aloe Vera gets the fame from wondrous gel inside, more commonly known as Aloe Vera gel. It is known for curing many skin, hair and health-related issues. Let’s read how you can use Aloe Vera for Hair Growth.
When talking about hair growth, we know that patience is what is required. It takes a lot of time for your hair to grow to the length you wish. It may take months and even years, and in between this, if you visit a salon for trimming your hair, Oh God get ready for the damage. Getting voluminous hair is almost every body’s dream but the time it takes to grow is just unbearable. So what can a person do to speed up the hair growth? Try these home made remedies which are easy and helpful in boosting up the process.
Benefits of Aloe Vera for Hair Growth
Aloe Vera is an amazing medium that can help in Hair Growth. It consists of proteolytic enzymes and amino acids which help in improving the quality of your hair. Let’s talk about the Benefits of Aloe Vera for Hair Growth.
• Aloe Vera consists of Proleotic enzymes which are helpful in repairing the dead old cells from your scalp. These enzymes improve the health of follicles and also stimulate some of the dormant follicles, thus, boosting hair growth.
• Aloe Vera acts as an excellent hair conditioner. It makes your hair smooth, shiny and silky. It reduces dandruff and treats itching since it has antifungal and antiviral properties which prevent flaking.
• Aloe Vera stops hair fall. Protein, of which our hair is made up of known as keratin, consists of essential amino acids, oxygen, hydrogen, sulphur and nitrogen. The organic composition of Aloe Vera is similar to this protein. It is helpful in providing your hair with what it has been missing out on. It rejuvenates your hair and makes it more elastic and helps in preventing breakage.
• Aloe Vera is helpful in treating inflammation and redness and provides relief from irritation.
Using Aloe Vera for Hair Growth-The Right Way.
We know Aloe Vera is an amazing natural ingredient that you can use to boost up your Hair Growth. Here are a few home made remedies for getting long hair with Aloe Vera being the core element.
• Aloe Vera, Coconut oil and Honey for Long Hair.
For preparing this hair mask, you need 6 tbsp Aloe Vera gel, 4 tbsp coconut oil and 3 tbsp honey. In a bowl take all these ingredients and mix them properly. With your fingertips massage the mixture into your scalp for 5 minutes and let it stay on your head for 25 minutes. Wash it off with cool water and shampoo. You can apply it once a week.
Honey is an incredible conditioning agent and so are coconut oil and Aloe Vera. These three together will make your hair gain and retain length. This hair mask also helps your hair seal some moisture.
• Aloe Vera and Onion for Lovely Long Hair
You need 1 cup of onion juice and 1 tbsp Aloe Vera gel. Blend about three to four onions and extract the juice out. Add Aloe Vera gel to the juice and massage it into your scalp for about ten minutes. Ensure your hair soaks in this mixture. Leave it for an hour on your head and wash it off with a mild shampoo and cold water.
Onion juice is an excellent ingredient for treating the dormant hair follicles. This is one of the most unusual hair growth treatments. Treat your hair right with this hair mask once a week for long and thick hair.
• Aloe Vera and Mighty Eggs
For preparing this hair mask, you need around 4 tbsp of Aloe Vera gel, 1 egg yolk and 3 tbsp of any of your favourite essential oils (almond or olive oil). In a bowl, make a mixture of all three of these. Apply this mixture to your scalp, roots and tips being the points of focus. Let this hair mask stay for 20-25 minutes on your head. Wash off with cold water and shampoo only. Do not use warm water for removing this hair mask as doing so may lead to difficulty in removing the egg from your hair.
Worried about Hair Fall Problems-Find the Best Dermatologists in Town
Egg yolk works as an effective conditioning agent. It helps in nourishing your hair and boosting the rate at which your hair is growing. You can apply this hair mask two times a week for good results.
This is how you can make the best use of Aloe Vera for Hair Growth. These were some of the most effective home remedies for getting the desired hair types. These hair masks can also help your hair become silky and smooth naturally. You just need to keep trying for best Results with a lot of patience and determination.