Amazing Tips to Gain Weight Quickly
23-01-2017 | Posted By: Admin | 3610 View(s)
Most of the people today are dealing with Obesity problem and the Internet is flooded with articles and videos on Weight Loss Tips. While so many people are leaving no stones unturned to shed a few pounds, many have a lean body and genuinely want to put on some weight. Nobody likes to have a lean, underweight body and no one likes to be made fun of due to their weight. And, therefore, they must follow some Diet Tips to Gain Weight as being Underweight is dangerous for health.
There are many Causes of Being Underweight such as:
• Genetics: Genetics of Humans can also be a reason for being underweight.
• Illness– There are many kinds of Health problems which lead to Weight Loss.
• Psychological– Depression or Eating Disorders can also lead to Weight Loss. Being Underweight isn’t healthy as those who are Underweight face health problems like- Anemia, Weak immune system, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Irregular Hormone Regulation and Menstrual irregularities.
Weight Gain is as challenging as Weight Loss. It is a time- consuming process which will require a lot of dedication, hard work and patience from your side. This blog will tell you some of the Best Diet Tips to Gain Weight.
Tips to Gain Weight
1. Increase your Intake of Meals:
You must have 6 mix meals a day. It does not mean that you have to load your stomach with a lot of food, but you must eat frequently. Out of 6, 3 meals should be heavy, and 3 should be light. Your Breakfast and Lunch must be heavy and high in calories, and dinner must be light. In between Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, you must have 2-3 snacks. For snacks, avoid junk food. You can have nuts and dry fruits or a cheese sandwich as a snack. But, remember to take 6 meals every day. When you frequently eat in small portions, it helps in maintaining consistent energy levels in your body and also improves metabolism.
Also, make sure that you are having meals at the right time, which means that when it is Lunchtime you must have proper lunch and not snacks and vice-versa.
2. Have Foods that are Rich in Proteins:
Proteins are the building blocks of muscles. They contain amino acids which strengthen the body muscles. Thus you must include high protein foods in your diet. Including Eggs, fish, chicken, dairy products, pulses and sprouts can help you gain weight as they are rich sources of proteins.
3. Consume Healthy Fats:
To gain weight, it is necessary that you intake a good amount of Healthy Fats. It is because Good Fats are vital for the production of hormones and growth and strengthening of muscles. Also, good fats help in elevating the metabolic rate which helps the body in losing bad fats and gain good fats. Omega-3 and Omega-6 contain Healthy Fats which helps in boosting immunity and has many other health benefits. You can take Healthy Fats by consuming leafy vegetables, salmon, nuts, cheese, dark chocolates, olive oil and fish. This is one of the most efficient Tips to Gain Weight.
4. Have Calorie Rich Juices and Snacks:
Weight Loss and Weight Gain is influenced by the number of calories you intake daily. If you take more calories, it will result in weight gain. So, what are you waiting for? Start taking juices and foods which are rich in calories such as- Peanut Butter, low-fat cheese, avocados, Dried Fruits and Nuts. Follow this Diet Tip and gain weight effectively.
5. Exercise Daily:
Exercise is one of the best tips to gain weight. You must exercise daily if you want to gain weight at a faster pace as if you work out regularly, it will stimulate your appetite, which in turn will increase your intake of food. There are many exercises which will help you to Gain Weight, but it is advisable to practice these Exercises under the supervision of a professional trainer. Some of the Exercises you can try are- Squats, Push-Ups, Pull-Ups, Crunches and Triceps Dips. You can also begin with some light exercises like aerobics, stretching and cardiovascular diseases. Certain daily activities like walking, cycling, swimming, dancing and etc. can also help in gaining weight.
6. Avoid Stress:
As already mentioned earlier, one of the causes of Weight Loss is Stress and Depression. So, you must say no to ‘Stress’ in life and be happy so that you can lead a healthy and hearty life. Yoga, Breathing Exercises, Meditation, and giving time to Hobbies are some of the ways to reduce Stress. Chocolate is also a great stress reliever. So, whenever you feel stressed, grab the chocolate and start doing something that you like to do, and see stress going away in no time.
Few Home Remedies to Gain Weight
1. Milk and Banana– Bananas are rich in carbohydrates, potassium and calories. For gaining weight, you must eat a banana every day in the morning with a glass of warm milk. However, do not take bananas when you have a cold and cough.
2. Peanut Butter– Peanut Butter tastes yummy when spread on bread and toast, and also helps in weight gain. Apply Peanut Butter on Bread and have this delicious breakfast every day which will make you gain weight in a short span of time.
3. Nuts– When you are feeling hungry and want to have some light snack, follow this remedy which will not only eliminate your hunger but also increase your weight. You can take a handful of nuts daily to increase weight. Also, you can try this Tip to Gain Weight- Take 3-4 almonds, 2 dates and one 1 Dried Fig. Add them all to a glass of milk and boil it. You can drink this for a month and see yourself gain weight quickly.
Some Do’s and Don’ts
• Drinking 8-10 glasses of water is vital as it keeps us hydrated.
• Cook Food in Healthy Oils.
• Consume more of calorie-rich foods and dairy fats like milk and cheese.
• Avoid the intake of fluids before lunch as they will reduce your appetite.
• Do not eat fruits on an empty stomach.
• Say ‘No’ to Smoking as it leads to Losing Weight.
Just like ‘Obesity’, being Underweight is also a serious Health concern and should not be taken lightly. We must have an ideal body weight if we want to live a healthy and happy life. So, follow the Tips mentioned above to Gain Weight and see yourself get transformed in a very short span of time.