Top Amazing Health Benefits of Eating Fish
29-09-2015 | Posted By: Admin | 914 View(s)
Eating Fish has long been associated with making people brainy and being a nutritious low-calorie diet. The omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil is highly essential for the human body which it is unable to produce. Hence consuming it from outside is very necessary. Omega-3 is responsible for maintaining a good heart and overall health. Thankfully, if you dislike it, you can always get away with one or two helpings a week, which is sufficient for staying fit and preventing heart diseases. In fact, research has shown that people who consume little or none of these are more prone to heart attacks rather than those who don’t.
Eating Fish to Keep Diseases at Bay!
Consuming fish as part of the daily diet is prevalent in many places, particularly, those around fishing areas. It helps in reducing most of the diseases of prostate cancer to asthma. The high protein and low-fat content are invaluable for weight watchers and help in maintaining good skin. The benefits of eating fish are immense and applicable to both children and adults.
• Omega-3 is good for the retina and brain tissues.
• It reduces cancers that can take place in the colon, ovary, breast, oesophagus, oral cavity and prostate.
• The risk of heart ailments is reduced to a great extent because eating fish helps in reducing inflammation and blood clots, blood pressure, blood fat and increasing good cholesterol.
• Dementia and Alzheimer’s is reduced a lot by the daily consumption of fish.
• Low Omega 3 level in the brain is linked to depression and eating fish can help in reducing it.
• Battling the symptoms of psoriasis, rheumatic arthritis, and autoimmune diseases become easier.
• Pregnant women who consume fish are at lower risk of delivering premature babies than those not consuming it.
Beauty and Strength
If you want to have great looking hair and skin, then consuming the healthy fat in regularised amounts is crucial. It makes the skin look nourished and keeps the hair shiny. It is useful in preventing and controlling psoriasis. Studies have revealed that men who consume fish on a regular basis along with vegetables and fruits are capable of producing stronger sperms than those who don’t. Saltwater fish contain a lot of Vitamin D which aids in improving bone health and warding off any disease. A piece of salmon contains about 75 per cent of the recommended amount of vitamin.
Eating fish every day has loads of benefits, but if for some reason it is not possible you can always opt for fish oil supplements which have the same goodness. But according to doctors, it is best to consume the real thing so that the maximum benefit can be reaped.