Know The Fastest Way to Get Rid of Belly Fat at Home!
02-08-2018 | Posted By: Shagun Parasher | 1051 View(s)
Belly fat is not just unattractive, it is also worse for your health. We all want a toned, flat belly and if you think it’s just you who want to look sexy and slim, then you are completely mistaken. Many people who have a round shaped belly want to lose weight and get a flat belly. The funny thing is that women and men still believe that doing crunches alone can help them lose all of their belly fat. Crunching is not anymore the most effective kind of workout for abs. We are back with another blog to help you lose belly fat faster than ever. Here is the fastest way to get rid of belly fat. Read on to find out.
What is the Fastest Way to Get Rid of Belly Fat?
Various studies have shown that abdominal fat is particularly damaging. It elevates the risk of diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, certain cancers, hypertension and mortality. Abdominal fat is stubborn and hard to get rid of. Just like the overall weight loss plan includes two necessary things, flattening your tummy also involves the same, and they are:
Which are The Best Exercises to Lose Belly Fat?
Here, we are going to tell you about the best kind of physical activities that are gonna help you lose belly fat faster than ever. Exercise burns your calories and boosts your metabolism. This helps you lose weight. Some mild to strength based exercises are particularly effective at fighting abdominal obesity.
To lose abdominal fat and uncover those fantastic abs, experts recommend people to do a series of core stabilising exercises. Core exercises include planks which help train muscles to stabilise the spine and pelvis so pain in the back can be avoided and posture can be improved.
Planks are also useful in burning calories than crunches because they work more muscles out. Almost all the muscles come into action after we do planks. Crawling, often not known to a lot of people is also among a few great and dynamic abs exercise.
We would, therefore, suggest you trade the old fashioned way of losing belly fat and trade it with these three super-effective Plank exercises for a strong core and flat belly.
These are some of the best exercises to lose belly fat:
A. The Mighty Side Plank
We all must be aware of the side plank in our exercise routines. Hardcore gym people usually love this one. Why? The side plank is more challenging than primary plank because our whole body weight is on just two points of contact whereas the basic one involves four points of contact. As a result, you are making your core stronger and strengthening it.
How is it done?
1. Lie on one of your sides, like left, with your elbow directly beneath your shoulder and legs stacked with each other.
2. Place the right hand on your other shoulder or your right hip.
3. Brace your abs and lift your hips off the floor. You should be balancing your body on your forearm. You are now in a diagonal line position.
4. Hold this position for about 30-45 seconds. Switch sides and repeat.
B. Walk away from the Push-up Position
This advanced plankercise (plank+exercise) involves the full movement of your body. It consists of the flow of arms and legs and incorporates resistance to strengthen your entire core area.
How it’s done?
1. Start with the pushup position with your hands put two inches wider than your shoulders.
2. Now you need to walk your hands properly as far as you can and then walk back.
3. Repeat this 10-12 times.
Done with the necessary level? Make it harder. Lift one leg before you walk your hands out and back. This will help in strengthening your core more. Doing this exercise is the fastest way to get rid of belly fat.
3. Drag yourself like an Alligator
The entire body stays stabilised, and it helps in burning additional calories by adding movement to the collection. It mainly includes dragging yourself along the floor.
This exercise is our personal favourite because it involves cardio, strength training and stability to get you fat-free faster.
How is it done?
1. Find yourself an area that allows you to stretch and stretch for around 10-20 yards. Grab something that slides easily on the floor, like dinner plates, plastic bags, towels.
2. Take the push-up position, and keep your feet on the slides, towels, or plates. Then you need to walk yourself forward keeping your hands to the end of your runway and aim for 10 yards. Rest for 60-90 seconds. Repeat the belly fat burner alligator walk back to where you started. Repeat this set twice, and you are good to go.
4. Drop that leg!
This is a simple exercise that helps you get rid of your stubborn belly fat sooner. It helps in toning your abdominal muscles as they contract and expand to raise lower legs.
How is it done?
1. Lie down on your back and inhale. As you inhale, raise your legs to make a 90-degree angle.
2. Exhale and slowly lower your legs. Repeat this process at least ten times and once daily to burn out the excess belly fat.
These were four exercises that will help you lose your belly fat faster than ever before. Now we will talk about the second most crucial part of the belly fat loss routine, and that is the Diet.
What should you Eat to Lose Belly Fat?
The fastest way to get rid of belly fat is to eat a healthy diet. Pay attention to your portion size. Eat more lean protein. And stick to complex carbohydrates like whole grains, veggies and fruits rather than white bread, refined flour and processed foods.
Replace the saturated and trans fats with polyunsaturated fats in your diet. You should also keep in mind that you do not forget to take your meals. Eat every three to four hours, make it a habit of eating food five times a day. Never miss your morning meals. Eat a healthy and heavy breakfast, and keep your dinner meal light.
Also, for an expert tip, cut sugar from your diet entirely. It is because cutting sugar is really the fastest way to get rid of belly fat. You can go for the natural sugar from fruits but remember, NO ADDED SUGAR! Also, stop eating junk food as it is very oily and unhygienic.
This was all about the fastest way to get rid of belly fat. We hope that you liked this article. Don’t forget to share it with your family and friends.
Note: If you have gained weight unexpectedly, then we suggest you go for a health checkup and consult a doctor because sudden weight gain could be a cause of an underlying medical condition like thyroid disorder, PCOS, and so on.