Nine Ways to Boost Immunity Naturally
People especially children suffer from a lot of ailments during the winter months and during the change of season from winters to summer or vice versa.It is, therefore, important for us to take care and exercise utmost caution to ensure that our children do not suffer.Not just children but elders too need to boost their immunity as elders also falls back on cough syrups or medicines which do no good to their body.
Some Tricks that are Effective to Boost Immunity
1. Exercising daily/Doing Yoga for grown ups and playing for children helps in building up the stamina and make them less prone to illness
2. Consuming food items rich in nutritional value always help.
3. Maintain a good hygiene.Ensure hands are washed properly before every meal
4. Maintain a routine and follow a decent sleep routine of 6-8 hours which could go up to 9 hrs for children.
5. Avoid Junk food.Have citrus fruits and have loads of green vegetables in your diet.
6. Having Garlic pearls with milk every day helps to boost immunity.Ginger Syrup mixed with honey can be consumed in the morning or before going to bed to boost immunity.
7. Amla Candies also help in increasing Stamina so include it in your morning ritual.
8. Let your kids Have Chyawanprash on a daily basis.
9. The fragrance of camphor and cloves tied in a piece of cloth helps in avoiding cold and infections.
The use of the Tips mentioned above can go a long way in boosting the immunity naturally without having to spend a fortune.Most importantly it does not have any side effects. However, though they can be very Effective yet, all possible precautions should be taken to ensure good health and do not hesitate to consult your Doctor in case of any health issues.