The Best Ways to Have Plump Lips Naturally
10-09-2016 | Posted By: Vivek Singh | 4942 View(s)
Who doesn’t want luscious lips like Angelina Jolie? These days the trend is to get fillers for your lips to make them look like they are bee-stung plump. But why to opt for such artificial means to enhance your natural beauty when you can opt for natural ways to get Plump Lips.
Natural ways for Fuller Lips:
One of the best natural product for your lips is peppermint oil. Peppermint oil has a calming effect on the nervous system, but when applied to the lips, it slightly irritates the delicate skin of the lips, causing them to plump up a bit harmlessly. The reaction also adds a lovely flush of colour to your lips.
Ever heard of capsicum oil? It is one of the best vegetable oil that improves blood circulation in the human body. Application of capsicum oil helps in pumping up the blood flow of your lips causing them to swell up and look mesmerising.
Exfoliation is a natural way to boost the blood circulation of your lips. Mix one teaspoonful of brown sugar with coconut oil and scrub your lips gently with this mixture. After scrubbing for 2-3 minutes, wipe off the mixture. Apply a lip balm or lip polish, and you are all set to show your new pout to the world. Exfoliation using a toothbrush also has the same effect. Gently scrub your lips dry with a toothbrush and then wipe it off. Apply your favourite lip balm, and you are good to go.
Beeswax is an ideal constituent in most lip balms. Topical application of honey or beeswax can add that extra oomph to your lips. They stimulate the blood vessels and make your lips look glossy and pouty.
Another great way to make your lips look fuller is the use of cinnamon powder. All you need to do is take a pinch of cinnamon powder and mix it with Vaseline and massage it into your lips. Leave it on till your lips get plumped to the desired volume. The cinnamon will sting your lips slightly, but again it is bearable. You can also try using cinnamon essential oil for this purpose.
Plump Lips: Makeup for the Plumping illusion
You can also enhance the appearance of your lips using makeup. Apply lipstick of your favourite colour and dab some gloss in the centre of the lower lip. This gives the illusion of fuller lips and also adds a shine thanks to the gloss. Another way by which you can achieve plump lips is by outlining your lips with a colour a shade darker than your actual lip colour. This accentuates the curves of your lips and makes them look fuller.
Natural methods are always best when it comes to plumping lips. The effects are temporary but perfect for any special occasion. And always better than artificial fillers which have long-term side effects.
Best Ways to Use Lipstick
Vibrant coloured lipsticks play a vital role in beautifying the lips. Coloured lipstick can be put on the lips to make the lips attractive and beautiful. These days, most of the women put coloured lipstick as it makes their face look more beautiful and attractive.
The advantage of mixing coloured Lipsticks:
Mixing two lipsticks together has also got a major advantage. The orange-red combination can be taken since it can be used in fashion shows, parties by wearing a matching dress. Women feel happy if they get appreciation or praise from others for their makeup but putting too much lipstick with a different colour in a single day can be a major problem since they can carry germs. It might affect one’s outlook and can sometimes lead to diseases as well. By wearing new cosmetics, putting lipstick on the lips is a positive sign but thinking before putting will be good since then matching combination will be understood by the people who will see them. By looking at the dress code and the choice of lipstick, other people should not think that the person who has put on the lipstick is looking strange. In other words, the lady should be able to carry herself.
Some Tips to make your Lips look Luscious:
• The first thing you should remember while applying lipstick is if your lip make-up is heavy; the rest of your make-up should be lighter.
• Next is the art of drawing lips. If your lips are chapped, gently exfoliate them using a baby cream and a moist, clean cloth. Nothing looks worse than applying lipstick on rough lips. You have to keep your lips moist by applying nourishment cream throughout the year. You cannot achieve a pair of rosy gentle lips overnight.
• To get a nude lip gaze, just apply a thin film of foundation before you wear lip-gloss. You will look stunning with smoky eyes.
• Make sure you are choosing the right shade of lipstick. Just merely a fancy for a particular shade will end up in giving you a clownish look.
• Before using lipstick draw the outline with a lip liner of one shade darker than that of your lipstick. A well-defined lip line will not only make you look gorgeous but will render a confident look to your personality.
• The colour of lipstick will be in keeping with the dominating colour of your attire. If it is dark, your lipstick colour should be light and vice versa. But there are always some basic shades that complement well with any outfit.
• To colour your lips, you can either use a lip brush or lipstick or simply you can merge the colour with the tip of your finger.
So try these out, and be ready to flaunt your flawless pouts this festive season.