1. All Tests can be rescheduled before Testing on the given dater or before it by giving a call on Medylife.com customer care Number for which no charges are levied.
2. Tests or Packages can be cancelled before Collection of Samples without any charges. However, once Samples are collected and sent to Lab-A cancellation Charge of Rs 250 will be applicable if the Customer wants to cancel the order prior to the generation of Lab Test Report. Once the Test Report is generated-The order cannot be cancelled, and the Customer will be liable to pay the entire amount.
3. Kindly Support your claim with Appropriate Documents or Reports to stake a claim for Refund.
4. For all cases, Complaint should be filed in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of getting Tested beyond which Complaint will not be entertained.
5. In the case of Thyroid, TSH values can vary due to various factors like time of sample collection and fasting status. Only significant variations in TSH levels will be considered.
6. Any variation in Lipid profile will not be considered.
7. Medylife strives to ensure the best possible standards of Testing. Since tests are carried out in Partner Labs –The Maximum Liability of Medylife will be Refund equivalent to the purchase Value of the Tests /Packages in case the Customer is not satisfied with the services offered. However, Medylife will have the right to take a final decision if any discrepancy is observed in the discharge of its services.
8. All Disputes are Subject to Ghaziabad Jurisdiction only.
9. The maximum liability in case of any Dispute will be refund equivalent to the purchase value only.