Natural Skin Care Products from Kitchen for a Flawless skin!
10-06-2015 | Posted By: Vivek Singh | 2772 View(s)
Nothing comes for free these days except for fear of being unable to pay the bills and worries. But then again, these fears and worries are also the contributing factor for skin breakouts and terrible, miserable and lifeless skin. There are times when you wish to have a glowing skin but at the same time do not want to spend a huge amount of money on buying expensive skin care products. Here we bring about inexpensive ways to treat your skin. There are some skin care products you can prepare yourself at home.
These skin care products can be made at home, which is known as ‘do it yourselves’. The ingredients to be used are not at all expensive and can be bought easily without having to hop to too many shops for the same.
Best Natural Skin Care Products for Flawing Skin
• The sugar too has its importance. The coffee will wave the blemishes goodbye, alright, but the glycolic acid in the sugar will help the dead skin cells to break down, and the fine lines will be gone. All you need to do is mix the sugar with some olive oil and let the granules melt for a while. Wash the dirt off your face and apply this mixture. Keep it for a while and then wash it away.
• Coffee will do the trick if you know how to apply it on your skin. A study has revealed that coffee can decrease the risk of having cancerous melanoma. Coffee has antioxidants and can protect against the very harsh sun rays from damaging your skin. When applied externally, coffee can give that special glow to your skin. So, all you need is coffee beans, the ground kind; some sugar, around one tablespoon and an essential oil like lavender oil. Make a fine mixture and apply it all over your face and let it be for about 15 minutes or so. Then wash it and pat the skin dry and see the miracle.
• Oatmeal is the kind of scrub or an ingredient for exfoliation, like no other. And for those with sensitive skin, it’s a blessing from heaven. So, oatmeal can both cleanse and exfoliate at the same time and is the gentlest of them all. Thus, use this without a doubt in your mind and get back the healthy skin. Mix the oat with some milk and give it a good stir. Once the oat is well drenched in the milk, make sure you apply it on your face and then, like a professional, just try to massage the skin. Also, make sure that you have ground oats, simply give it a stir on the mixer and then see the beautiful glow on your skin.
• Lemon is there for the ugly scar and the suntan. The sun with its damaging rays and the extremely harsh heat is not the best thing we can hope for. Because of the dangerous sun’s rays, our skin gets tanned and is not at its best health when they are exposed to the rays. Now, the remedies available in the market to remove the tan is either too expensive or are not at all satisfactory, so the best thing you can do is simply use some lemon. All you need to do is mix the juice and honey together, and apply it onto the affected area. The honey acts as the moisturiser while the juice acts as the natural bleach your skin deserves. Wash it off and see the change before your eyes.
Lemon is one of the best skin care products to remove sun tan and blemishes.
• Walnuts can be used to rejuvenate your skin. Being rich in antioxidants, walnuts work effectively to repair sin cells. Dead skin cells can make you look lifeless. You can use walnut powder to remove impurities and get radiant skin. Take a few walnuts and grind them to make them into a powder form. Now, take two teaspoons of walnut powder and add two tablespoons of plain yoghurt to it. Mix well to make a smooth paste. Apply this paste to your face and neck. Allow it to dry on its own and then rinse it off using lukewarm water.
• Yoghurt too is one of the best natural skin care products for dry skin. If you are losing moisture from your skin, you should use yoghurt. Yoghurt soothes your skin and keeps it nourished and hydrated. Simply, apply a layer of plain yoghurt to your face and neck. Wait for 15 minutes. Rinse off with regular water.
• Tomatoes are a blessing for skin. You can use tomato in several ways to enhance your beauty. If you are experiencing signs of ageing, mix mashed tomato and mashed avocado to make a paste. Apply this pack to your face and rinse off after 10 minutes. Tomato also acts as a natural bleaching agent. Make a pack by mixing one teaspoon of yoghurt, two teaspoons of tomato pulp and one teaspoon of oatmeal. Apply this on your face and neck. Rinse off after 15 minutes with regular water.
• Turmeric is used a lot in Indian households for cooking purpose and skin care. Turmeric contains strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which help in fighting the harmful free radicals. It keeps the skin radiant. Make a face pack by mixing one teaspoon turmeric powder with one teaspoon of gram flour. Add enough milk or water to form a smooth paste. Apply this on your face and neck. Keep it on for 15 minutes. Rinse off with plain water.
• Cucumber contains properties which help in treating suntan. If suntan is spoiling your mood, just take a cucumber and apply it to your face. Cucumber helps in cooling the skin, and its antioxidant properties treat dull skin. Cucumber is also a sure shot way to improve complexion and is one of the best natural skin care products for treating suntan. Simply, take one cucumber and grate it. Now, add two tablespoons yoghurt to it. Stir well and apply it on your face and neck. Wait for 5 minutes and rinse it off with cold water.
• Right from suntan to acne, Honey can treat it all! Honey contains a strong antioxidant that keeps the skin healthy. Just apply honey on your skin and massage for a minute or two. Wait for five minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
So, we have spoken about exfoliation, moisturising, cleansing and the removal of the blemish and acne with the most natural ingredients. You can now take a long breath and let your skin glow without the thought of buying those so-called glamorous products endorsed by celebrities.