Weight Loss with Green Coffee Extracts in a Week
03-03-2016 | Posted By: Admin | 2685 View(s)
Unhealthy weight gain has become a major problem for a huge number of people not just in our country but all over the world. It not only affects the look of a person but can also lead to various kinds of Diseases like Diabetes, and heart-related diseases.Here we discuss how we can achieve weight loss with Green Coffee Extracts.
People resort to many ways to get back in shape once they find themselves obese. Gym, jogging and yoga are some of the means that they tend to use to regain the original size, but the extent to which they can do it with sincerity is what delivers the result.
Here we discuss one of the ways of losing weight, i.e. Green coffee beans. It is considered a very healthy form of losing weight and has worked wonders for many people around the world.
What are Green Coffee Extracts?
The green seeds present inside the bright red fruit are the coffee bean to be specific. The seed is taken out and roasted to make the finest coffee. If we take out the seed and do not roast it, and soak them in water to make a solution, then it forms the Green coffee beans extract. It acts as a great diet supplement and also has many health benefits.
Weight Loss with Green Coffee Extracts: How Does the Extract Affect our Body?
When someone makes a solution of unroasted green coffee beans with water, a compound called chromogenic acid comes out and gets dissolved in the water. This fat-burning acid has many health benefits which cut down carbohydrate absorption in our body. It also has the power to lower down sugar levels just after a meal. This unroasted seed contains a high level of antioxidants which goes away in the process of making coffee. In the year 2012, a group of obese people were tested by giving 1050 mg of coffee bean extract daily and were tested positive as they lost around 16 pounds weight in just three weeks.
There are Several Health Benefits of the Green Coffee Bean Extract which is as follows:
1. This extract contains high antioxidants which help us prevent premature ageing. It also plays a prominent role in fighting cancer and various cardiac diseases.
2. It also speeds up the Body’s Metabolism Rate to a great extent. It burns the fat and makes more nutrition available for the steady growth of our body.
3. Blood Pressure and Diabetes are also controlled significantly by regular consumption of the Green Coffee bean extract.
4. For students also, coffee beans extract has excellent benefits. It helps them improve memory power, and concentration levels are also improved.
5. Regular consumption of the extract gives us lots of energy in our daily life, and we no longer feel fatigued and tired.
6. The coffee bean extracts can prove handy in fighting out obesity. One should make it a regular habit of consuming the concentrate in the prescribed form This coupled with workouts in the form of Yoga; Jogging etc. can help to show rapid signs of weight loss within a short span of time and help you feel much better and fitter.
It can go a long way in getting you back in shape and help you in leading a healthy and disease-free life. So try it out and reap the benefits.
How to Use Green Coffee for Weight Loss?
1. Drink a Cup of Green Coffee Daily
Buy a pack of green coffee beans from the market. To prepare green coffee, grind the green coffee beans using a grinder. Brew a cup of green coffee and lose weight in a quick span of time. Do not add sugar or artificial sweetener.
2. Green Coffee and Cinnamon
Cinnamon has amazing weight loss properties, and if used on a regular basis, it can help you shed pounds quickly. Take a one-inch cinnamon stick and add it to a cup of water. Allow it to steep overnight. Next day, use this water to prepare your green coffee. Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties, reduces cholesterol, improves insulin sensitivity and regulates blood sugar levels. So, use cinnamon with green coffee to improve the effectiveness of green coffee.
3. Green Coffee with Turmeric
Turmeric boost metabolism, increase insulin sensitivity, reduces inflammation and burns fat. Take one-half teaspoon of crushed turmeric root and add it to your coffee. Allow it to steep for 3 minutes. Drink this amazing tea to burn fat in a quick span of time.
4. Green Coffee with Ginger
Ginger has an active compound gingerol that has a thermic effect on the body. It also helps in increasing insulin sensitivity. While preparing your delicious green coffee, add a teaspoon of crushed ginger to it. Let it steep for about five minutes. Strain and drink it.
5. Green Coffee with Mint Leaves
When it comes to weight loss, you must eat food low in calories. Mint is low in calories and high in fibre. Mint leaves reduce the cholesterol level, boost digestion, improves metabolism and turns fat into usable energy. Simply, add a few mint leaves to your cup of green coffee. Allow it to steep for 5 minutes and then drink it.
When Should You Drink Green Coffee for Weight Loss?
The best time to drink a cup of green coffee to achieve your weight loss goals is:
• In the morning, before a workout
• In the morning, after a workout
• In the morning, with breakfast
• In the evening, with a healthy snack
However, keep this in mind that excess of anything can be bad for your health. Do not drink more than 3 cups of green coffee every day.
Are There Any Side Effects of Green Coffee?
There are good and bad sides to everything. Excessive consumption of green coffee can cause a lot of health problems like nausea, headache, indigestion, anxiety, depression, fatigue, increases heart rate, ringing ears and insomnia. Hence, do consult a Doctor if you experience any of these symptoms after consuming Green Coffee.
So, start drinking green coffee on a daily basis and shed pounds quickly and healthily. But, do not forget to hit the gym because losing weight is not at all possible without indulging in physical activity.