Coconut water: Freshest, Purest and Healthiest Drink of Nature
28-08-2014 | Posted By: Admin | 3660 View(s)
You might have tried the fluid inside the fresh green coconuts once or twice in a month as for fun, but are you aware of the nutritious value of the fluid inside the green balls of coconuts if added in the daily dietary plan? You might have known many facts and figures about the health benefits of coconut water but here are some amazing things about coconut water which you are presumably unaware of.
The fluid inside the green coconut shell is one of the most natural and nourishing beverages that nature has bestowed upon us. It has more nutritious value than orange juice and is healthier than processed baby milk. Coconut water has great calorific value along with fat and minerals with nitrogenous substances. Coconut water is the purest and healthiest fluid of nature organically and is rich in natural salt, sugar and vitamins too.
The Miraculous Benefits of Coconut Water:
• Coconut water is beneficial in rehydration and can work as an oral rehydration solution in the situation of dehydration.
• It is useful in thwarting snappish heat and helps in keeping the body cool in the summer.
• The liquid inside the green coconut shell works as a significant urinary antiseptic that gives relief in case of the poisoning or urinary infection.
• It is very beneficial in providing relaxation in intestinal disturbances in infants. It kills the intestinal worms.
• It is pure and natural beverage with the same level of electrolytic balance as of human body which helps in curing undernourished people by providing them with the essential nutritious benefits.
• Coconut water proves to be an excellent energizer for old and sick whose digestion system is not capable of digesting solid food.
• It is the best beverage for people suffering from cholera. The presence of saline and albumen in coconut water helps in reducing the post-cholera effects.
• Persons and athletes are recommended the regular consumption of coconut water to substitute the fluids and minerals of the body which is lost during the workout
• People having kidney problems or those who have stones in their kidney are advised to go in for regular consumption of coconut water along with their medication as coconut water helps in breaking the stones into smaller pieces so that they easily pass out from the urinary canal.
• Helps Fighting against Bacteria-Its antibacterial ability helps in combating with various viruses such as flu, HIV, and other pathogenic bacteria.
• Controls Nausea-People suffering from fever, malaria, typhoid or any other ailments or those who are prone to vomiting are advised to drink coconut water to bring the stomach back to normalcy.
• Best Beverage for Women during Pregnancy–Having a rich value of chlorides and magnesium, dietary fibre and vitamin C along with the adequate amount of salt, sugar and sodium and protein, the coconut water proves to be an excellent beverage during pregnancy; which helps in regulating the blood pressure and proper heart functioning.
• Maintains Cholesterol level of the body-Studies have revealed that coconut water is basically cholesterol free and it has been surprisingly effective in controlling the cholesterol level of the body and is a good substitute to your regular beverage in the summer to satiate your thirst.
The coconut water has many miraculous minerals of nutritious value which are beneficial in improving the metabolic, intestinal functioning of the body with smooth digestive health and it will not be surprising if it is recommended to all because of its wholesome health benefits.