Healthy Breakfast Recipes that can help to reduce weight
16-02-2016 | Posted By: Admin | 1275 View(s)
Healthy Breakfast is very essential for ensuring good health. Gaining weight is the problem faced by a lot of people and as such everyone tries to maintain weight and remain fit and healthy. Eating too much fast food can lead to weight gain. The breakfast is the first meal in the morning and as such should be as nutritious as possible. The breakfast decides the fate of the day. If someone takes oily food at breakfast, then they end up feeling tired throughout the day and don’t feel like doing work. There are some amazing Healthy Breakfast recipes that can help to a great extent to stay Healthy and Fit
It is advisable that a heavy breakfast should be taken so that it can make a person stay full for a longer period. Breakfast must be healthy and digestive. There are a variety of foods that are famous for their taste as well as nutritious value. The list goes as follows:
Here goes the list for a Healthy Breakfast Recipe:
• Cheese in a healthy manner: This is one favourite recipe for young and old alike. However, it is bad the way we generally have it on top of a pizza or nachos. Cheese is a great source of Calcium and Protein and also contains a high level of Vitamin A and B12 besides Zinc and phosphorous. It can be extremely beneficial in protecting teeth cavities but cheese is said to contain too many calories. The best way is to have part-skim mozzarella which is low in fat or the normal cheese cube sprinkled over bread or vegetables.
•Oatmeal has become a very convenient form of breakfast for a lot of households. Oatmeal is easy to make and contains a huge amount of fibre in it, and it can be mixed with milk for protein intake during breakfast. With the simple oatmeal, some dried or fresh fruits can be added to it. This can give an added taste to the oatmeal and also make it healthier.
• A breakfast of quinoa oatmeal: Oatmeal contains very fewer calories in it and considered a very healthy breakfast. But, most people don’t really like the taste of oatmeal and don’t like having it in the mornings. Regular oatmeal can be replaced by quinoa oatmeal which is same like oatmeal but also contains an additional layer which is high in protein to give more power to the body. Quinoa oatmeal can be made delicious by adding bananas, and other kinds of fruits to the breakfast cereal.
• Boiled Egg: a Boiled egg is a good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B12 and decent amounts of Vitamin D and Zinc.
• Scrambled Eggs: Many people like to have scrambled eggs which are high in protein. But, the scrambled egg doesn’t provide much of fibre. The scrambled eggs can be changed by adding some green vegetables like spinach, tomatoes, etc. to the eggs. This adds the value of fibre content in the food. And it makes eggs even tastier. This filling can be used with a whole grain bread to give it a better look and taste.
• Mexican Rolled omelette: Most people love having rolls and rolls are a really good kind of snack. The egg can be used as roll and fillings can be of oregano, cumin and all kinds of leaves which make this a healthy recipe.
• Homemade Energy bars: Chocolate contains sweetness and should not be consumed on a daily basis. Instead of chocolates, an energy bar can be made at homes and consumed. The sweetness can be given according to the likes of the person and also the bar can be made from dates or figs which contain a huge amount of protein in it.
These are some of the breakfast recipes that can be tried for a healthy lifestyle. So try them out in style and get going!
• Yoghurt: Yoghurt contains a whole lot of fibre in it. Many people prefer yoghurt in the morning to give the required energy. Yoghurt can be mixed with different kinds of fruits or nuts. Fruits also have significant fibre content in them. Fruits like mangoes, bananas, pears can be added to yoghurt to make it richer in fibre and also vitamins and minerals. Taking yoghurt in breakfast solves much of the problem of fibre in foods.
• Peanut Butter with Sandwiches: Peanuts are considered to have high fibre content. Taking peanuts alone may not be liked by many people. One easier way to have peanut is to have peanut butter. Peanut butter can be taken at any time, whether in breakfast or during lunch. Peanut butter can also be taken alone and not necessarily be mixed with jelly. It can be used with multigrain bread to give more of fibre content in breakfast. The bread can be topped with fresh fruits.
• Smoothies: During breakfast, juice can sometimes be skipped and smoothies can be tried out. They are creamy and smooth and tastes better than juice. Smoothies are made with milk or yoghurt and this gives fibre content in the food. It is not necessary to add sugar. The addition of fruits like apples, bananas, etc. to the smoothie makes it sweeter.
• Breakfast Cereals: One of the common breakfast items for fibre is having cereals. Cornflakes have more fibre content in them. Milk and one fruit in the breakfast also help to add fibre in the food.
These are some of the must-try Healthy Breakfast items that can make anyone feel energised for the entire day. The content of fibre in all these foods is very high.