Fat Blaster 10 Minutes Workout for Quick Weight Loss
05-01-2018 | Posted By: Kumkum Sharma | 1703 View(s)
In today’s lifestyle getting time between job, meal planning and other household duties for the workout is not that easy.
Unfortunately, this causes excessive stubborn fat that doesn’t go away without a strict fitness routine.
So today, we are sharing a workout routine that you can follow without lifting to your priorities to get the amazing body shape again.
Give a Try to this 10 Minute Fat Blaster Workout at Home:
Warm-Up – Do a Quick March for 60 seconds.
After That Follow These Exercises:
1. Burpees (Minutes: 0:00-2:00)
2. Jumping Jacks ( 2:00-4:00)
3. Pushups (Minutes: 4:00-5:00)
4. Sumo Squats (5:00-6:00)
5. Mountain Climbers (Minutes: 6:00-7:00)
6. Skipping (Minutes: 7:00-8:00)
7. Superman (Minutes: 8:00-9:00)
8. Lateral Jumps (Minutes:9:00-10:00)
Cool Down – Walk for 60 seconds.