Atal Bihari Vajpayee: 10 Motivational Quotes by the Iconic Leader
18-08-2018 | Posted By: Chhavi | 747 View(s)
Every time I used to hear a speech by Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji, I used to get goosebumps. Atal Bihari Vajpayee was one of the most iconic leaders, and everybody loved him for his work. He was undoubtedly one of the most loved Prime Ministers of India and served thrice as the Prime Minister of India. He framed many policies that shaped the country’s economy.
An extraordinary man and a poet by heart, Atal Bihari Vajpayee passed away on Thursday in AIIMS Hospital, Delhi where he had been undergoing treatment for a kidney ailment.
Even if he is not there with us now, he will remain in our hearts forever. His words will always enlighten us and be a motivating factor for all of us.
Here are some Motivational Quotes by Atal Bihari Vajpayee that you must Remember:
1. Victory and defeat are a part of life, which are to be viewed with equanimity.
2. We hope the world will act in the spirit of enlightened self-interest.
3. If India is not secular, then India is not India at all.
4. I have a vision of India: an India free of hunger and fear, an India free of illiteracy and want.
5. My poet’s heart gives me the strength to face political problems, particularly those which have a bearing on my conscience.
6. Our aim may be as high as the endless sky, but we should have a resolve in our minds to walk ahead hand in hand, for victory will be ours.
7. Empowering the individual means empowering the nation. And empowerment is best served through rapid economic growth with rapid social change.
8. No guns but brotherhood can solve the problems.
9. I would like that no citizen of the state feels alone and helpless. The entire nation is with them.
10. You can change friends but not neighbours.